Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Have a number of other unrestored late 67 San Jose with the same peaked Trico's. Looks like the peaked and flat Trico's were intermixed in production. Earliest peeked I found so far was in the 18xxxx plus range

One of them was this car already posted. Added a close up of the wiper tip

http://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?topic=12373.msg75272#msg75272

Unfortuately don't take many pictures of this details. Too many other details I'm trying to capture. And I  don't normally label  :( every set I have taken off over the years
I don't doubt the pointed version existence as I indicated there were at least two versions and the picture plainly shows. It is a little strange that a MFG would have a two different styles being used in the same year. Maybe two different mfg plants. I can't recall coming across too many of the pointed peaked version Trico 15 or 16 inch before only the blunt peak version in all my scavenger hunts in junk yards and the like. It could be that I discounted its authenticity or thought it was a later service version because it appeared foreign to what I was used to and dismissed it or it could be that the pointed version is more rare relatively speaking then the other . 
Thanks midlife. So Iím at a loss of what to do other than return the unit. :(
1964 1/2 - 1966 / Re: 65 AC car correct radiator fan and spacer
« Last post by caspian65 on October 22, 2017, 11:19:22 PM »
'65 factory A/C would typically be a 5 blade w/clutch.
1964 1/2 - 1966 / Re: 64 1/2 shock tower decal
« Last post by caspian65 on October 22, 2017, 11:18:00 PM »
Thanks for posting.  Hopefully others will post anything they may have.

General Discussion / Re: Approaching the Big 40................... Well 4,000
« Last post by caspian65 on October 22, 2017, 11:13:00 PM »
Correction, CMF was 8 years old this past July  ;)  ;)

I'm also humbled by the number of registrations and more importantly by the continued participation of all.

Thanks!
................At least in 67-69 from what I have seen.  That is until you throw in something that looks like a anomaly with the pointed top Trico version Jeff posted. ..........     

Have a number of other unrestored late 67 San Jose with the same peaked Trico's. Looks like the peaked and flat Trico's were intermixed in production. Earliest peeked I found so far was in the 18xxxx plus range

One of them was this car already posted. Added a close up of the wiper tip

http://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?topic=12373.msg75272#msg75272

Unfortuately don't take many pictures of this details. Too many other details I'm trying to capture. And I  don't normally label  :( every set I have taken off over the years
1967 - 1968 / Re: Unrestored - April 67 S code Competition Suspension GT Fastback
« Last post by J_Speegle on October 22, 2017, 10:33:36 PM »
Posting another picture from the collection I have of this example to support another discussion in another thread

Windshield wiper holder - Marked with the makers mark - Trico

General Discussion / Re: Worth the $$$?
« Last post by J_Speegle on October 22, 2017, 10:23:30 PM »
Should I get another Marti report?

Got one with the information you will need restoring it, don't see why you would.  Facts aren't going to change and you'll just get figures that say its a one of one.
1964 1/2 - 1966 / Re: 1966 fuel sending unit connection ? not working
« Last post by midlife on October 22, 2017, 10:11:01 PM »
13 to 73 is the normal range, but yours is not that far off from that.
General Discussion / Re: Worth the $$$?
« Last post by carguytroy on October 22, 2017, 09:53:23 PM »
Should I get another Marti report?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10