Author Topic: coupe pass door window and vent 1967  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Dudley

coupe pass door window and vent 1967
« on: March 15, 2015, 10:55:35 AM »
I have the pass side door glass (main window and vent) from a 1967 coupe. date codes are 7D & 7E CarLite. I'd rather not ship these, so looking for someone to pick up or meet within short distance of my home - Hyde Park New York. Pictures attached below - however I did not think ahead as to the background. I placed the windows in front of a desk I use as a work bench which has lots of scratches in it. The window has minimal scratches which are so slight not to show very well in the photo. I will try to get improved photos with a better background and perhaps at such an angle as to show the quality of the glass surface.
These are free, but I wish not to ship them.
I also have the internal window cranks, rails, guides as well that will go with them.
I have listed these in VMF and NYState mustang sites.
sold my sig pix Mustang to Marcus Anghel in Sept 2017 -- 1968 Mustang coupe 11,900 mile unrestored-June 19,1968 SJ build. ON COVER OF MCA MUSTANG TIMES APRIL 2018 with feature article. My personal Pix available at :  http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/137299/ppuser