Author Topic: 1967 trunk lamp wiring retainer ( Picture posted)  (Read 1005 times)

1967 eight barrel

1967 trunk lamp wiring retainer ( Picture posted)
« on: December 08, 2015, 01:18:49 AM »
I am looking for at least one of these clips, two if someone has them available.

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
Re: 1967 trunk lamp wiring retainer ( Picture posted)
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 01:23:11 AM »
I am looking for at least one of these clips, two if someone has them available.
You do know that they are only used on steel inner structure trunklids originally don't you?
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

1967 eight barrel

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 02:27:39 AM »
Yes, I also have an under hood light. That's why I needed two.

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 03:05:33 PM »
Yes, I also have an under hood light. That's why I needed two.
I remember you mentioning it in another thread now. Just wanted to make sure you had the right information so you could make the choice that is best for you. It was common back in the 70's to personalize ones Shelby. Not so common now but it is your car and your choice. If it makes you happy ,more power to you.
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

1967 eight barrel

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 05:13:30 PM »
They are there, and the one in the hood isn't coming out. It was ran though the structure. The Trunk has one as well, and it was done, as it looks factory.  I just wanted the wire to not drape from opening.