Non-Mustang Ford & Mercury Models > Non-Mustang Ford Models 1965-73

Front coils

(1/2) > >>

Armond:
I am hoping Jeff or someone who may have the correct books, can ID a pair of front coils I have.  I thought they were my originals to my 69 Cobra jet coupe.  I pulled them out of the attic and the color codes, clearly visible are Pink/Green.  I thought they were going to be pink/gold.  Any way I measured them and they are 15 1/4 long and wire is just over .690  So now I am thinking they maybe from a Cyclone  CJ car I parted out 25 years ago.  Any insight would be appreciated.  Sorry it is not a Mustang question.........Chew me out if you'd like.

J_Speegle:
Got really, really lucky - First non-Mustang buildsheet I pulled up. Now that we have one application will try and see what else they were installed in

Armond:
What kind of car is that Jeff?  Thanks!

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: Armond on August 14, 2016, 01:42:27 AM ---What kind of car is that Jeff?  Thanks!

--- End quote ---

My handy dandy decoder rings shows in 70 body style 64 was a Mercury Marquis Brougham 4 door hardtop or Ford LTD 2 door formal roof. In 68 & 69 that was a Galaxie 500 LTD 2 door with a formal roof. Pretty much battleships or land yachts :)

Armond:
Well that is strange.  Now I have no idea where these came from.  They are much bigger wire etc.  Thanks for the help Jeff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version