have an Autolite Battery (seems repro) which I have some trouble with. Problems with starting the car. Seems battery has not enough power anymore.
Charged, has 13,3 V than....drops to 12,5 V in 2 days (battery outside the car).
Always thought the batterie is service free and none of the caps can be opened.
Today I figured out that one cap can be opened......don't know if other caps can be opened as well....by hand no way....to strong.
Block shows no liquid inside.....acid/water....
Anything I can do here to recover battery? Not really familiar with batteries.