Author Topic: Posts getting deleted  (Read 128 times)

Offline Bring Sally Up

Posts getting deleted
« on: April 09, 2017, 05:54:55 PM »
Is there a reason my posts keep getting deleted ?  I have posted twice now in body and paint and a day later there gone...

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: Posts getting deleted
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 06:58:52 PM »
They were not deleted simply moved to the right section. If you read the header of this section it is for subjects that are broad and cover many years in their application rather than, like your posts, specific to one year, time period and plant. A similar reminder was posted yesterday in another thread about the same confusion. 
Doesn't happen too often but it makes is allot easier for owners and shops looking for specific details to have those details organized together.

From the header  -  ConcoursMustang Forums   Restoring - General discussions that apply across many different years and models - Body, Paint & Sealers

Sometimes a link stating that the post has been moved is left for a day or two but if the original post has no responses yet and has been recently posted it can get moved and no redirects posted since those, if left, would fill the pages/sections and making reading through the posts for new members more difficult and time consuming.

If you have selected to be notified (always a good idea) of responses to your posts you should get an email telling you of a response and by clicking on that email hot link it will take you right to your thread and the responses.   

Your recent posts are here

http://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?topic=15747.0

http://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?topic=15507.msg96985#msg96985
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 07:00:56 PM by J_Speegle »
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline Bring Sally Up

Re: Posts getting deleted
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 09:58:04 PM »
Thanks for the clarification. I'll be sure to double check where I post