Author Topic: Original Style Mustang Carpet Underlayment and Sound Deadener / Insulation  (Read 126 times)

Offline Brant

• Virginia Classic Mustang Inc

We now have some really nice, original style Mustang Carpet Underlayment and Sound Deadener/Insulation. I just personally used some in a car, and it is really nice. I'm really happy to see this product become available.

It's available for the trunk, under rear seat, under carpet, and above differential area. Click on the Blog post link for the complete list:

http://blog.virginiaclassicmustang.com/2017/04/correct-carpet-underlayment-and.html

Offline 67gtasanjose

• "Take the MUSTANG PLEDGE"

We now have some really nice, original style Mustang Carpet Underlayment and Sound Deadener/Insulation. I just personally used some in a car, and it is really nice. I'm really happy to see this product become available.

It's available for the trunk, under rear seat, under carpet, and above differential area. Click on the Blog post link for the complete list:

I saw this the other day on your site...Very nice ;)
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Well Optioned
2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments