Author Topic: 70 Running Changes Main Thread - Metuchen Findings  (Read 3455 times)

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
70 Running Changes Main Thread - Metuchen Findings
« on: December 11, 2022, 08:09:47 PM »
Since we have running changes stickies for other years I figured we need to at least start a thread covering 69 running changes since some have popped up in the past and I'm sure there are plenty more.

Will continue to add suggestions for individual running changes here in this thread while will be the basis for related link threads focused on each individual subject. Remember to keep these 70 NJ focused here please not for cars and findings from other plants or years. We can cover those elsewhere. but of course many of these changes too place at the other plants they the change over period may have been different - the reason for keeping them all separate.

To keep the thread from getting too long or out of hand please don't post that you found this version or that on car 0T01T1254xx (for example). We can save that for the research period and for the individual running change threads as we have for other years so far. Just trying to identify the features during this first effort. Will break out the findings by plant of course.  Hope we can work through other plants also. This thread sill likely not fill up as quickly or have as many changes but we'll see if there is a need or interest as time passes.

If you post suggestions for items to be included I will delete your posting after it has been incorporated rather than let the add to post run on for pages ;)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
DRIVETRAIN-

Engines-

DE1-

DE2-

DE3-

DE4-

DE7-

DE8-

DE9-

DE10-

Transmissions-

DT1-

DT2-

DT3-

DT4- 

DT5-

Rear End-

RE1-

ENGINE COMPARTMENT-

EC1-

EC2-

EC3-

EC4-

EC5-

EC6-

EC7-

EC8-

EC9-

EXTERIOR/BODY RELATED-

Panels that make up make up the unibody or metal panels attached to

E1-

E2-

E3-

E4-

E5-

E6-

E7-

E8-

E9-

E10-

INTERIOR-

I1- Window Retainer Plate Finish - Plate on the interior of the door jamb retained by two plated bolts. Change from painted body color to black.
       https://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?topic=27660.msg169400#msg169400

I2- 

I3-

I4-

I5-

I6-

TRUNK-

T1-

T2-

T3-

T4-

T5-

T6-

UNDERCARRIAGE & SUSPENSION-

US1-

US2-

US3-

US4-

US5-

US6-

Last Updated - 12/11/22 3PM

Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)