Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 1023 times)

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Thanks
« on: June 19, 2017, 05:12:36 PM »
Want to say thanks to all of the members and lurkers that stopped and said hi over the last two weeks at the SAAC and Mid-America meets.

We really appreciate all that took the time to share with us what they liked about the site, the benefits they have received from it and those that donated to support the site in person. We are humbled by all the great support and well wishes so I felt we should, in kind, share our appreciation

As we approach the 4000 members (less than two hundred more before we reach that mark) we also want to thank all our members for their continued support in what we started just eight short years ago

THANKS!!!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 05:14:43 PM by J_Speegle »
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline midlife

• Wiring Guru---let me check your shorts!
  • Global Moderator
    • Midlife Harness Restorations
Re: Thanks
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 06:35:19 PM »
No, the thanks come from us, the general readership, to you, Jeff, and to Charles. 

Thanks for the information, wisdom, and ultimately the entertainment.
Midlife Harness Restorations - http://midlifeharness.com

Offline CharlesTurner

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 08:35:40 PM »
Big thanks to all the members!
Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin

Offline 1969 Cale II

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 10:45:48 PM »
This site has helped me build a better Cyclone Than I could have without this site. I find the things that are common to all the Ford products, plenty of cross over. Thanks a ton

Offline MattDoscher

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 11:26:07 PM »
[This site has helped me build a better Cyclone Than I could have without this site. I find the things that are common to all the Ford products, plenty of cross over. Thanks a ton]

From another fellow Mercury fan the fine folks on this site came to my aid when I was looking for NOS parts to assemble and install power steering in my '65 Comet Caliente convertible.  This is a great site with a wealth of information.

thanks,
Matt

Matt Doscher

1965 Mercury Comet Caliente Convertible
5H25T582252