Marketplace > Services Offered

1st Generation Wiring Questions? I have answers!

(1/11) > >>

midlife:
Some of you may know that I restore underdash harnesses to OEM functionality.  While gathering up all of the wiring diagrams available, I've managed to obtain (by reverse engineering) the 1967 and 1968 tach harness schematics.  There is no known public domain schematics for these critters.

In the course of restoring these old harnesses, I have found many bad molded plugs, particularly at the engine side of the firewall.  The crimps within these molded plugs are just poorly made.  I've also found that about 20% of the headlight, turn signal, brake switch, etc. pins are also poorly crimped, but at least one can re-crimp these puppies.  The molded connectors cannot be fixed.  Many of your problems may be due to these poor crimpings, leading to no continuity of circuitry.

I have many parts, connectors, pins, etc. that y'all may need in your restoration efforts.  In addition, I can probably answer any of your electrical questions you may have.  Feel free to use me as a resource, either here, or via e-mail at harnesses@fusemail.com

I'm at your disposal!

C5ZZKGT:
Randy's service is much appreciated in the Mustang community!

$64stang:
Do you do any thing with the 78 Mustang II wiring?
Jake Jarrell

midlife:
Sorry, Jake, but no.  I don't have any documentation for them and no harnesses to cannibalize for connectors if one crossed my workbench.

kcodecoupe:
hi randy i sent you an e mail regarding my 70 inst cluster, thanks, chuck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version