Author Topic: Unrestored 1966 Coupe  (Read 4816 times)

Offline 65,66,67UNRESTORED

Unrestored 1966 Coupe
« on: March 30, 2012, 09:47:44 PM »
I have two unrestored 1966 Coupes and one will be sold :

The first car has been shown once at an MCA National and won Gold it's first time out. It's code V Emberglo paint is 100% original and gorgeous, the code D4 parchment/emberglo interior looks like the day it left the dealership. It is a C code 289 with a  code 1 standard 3 speed transmission and code F locking differential. Other options include Special Handling Package and Accent group. I have the original window sticker, title, and other original documents. Just 32,000 original miles.  Styled wheels with Firestone white walls. An absolute gorgeous original car ! You couldn't restore one to this level for the asking price of $25,500

The second unrestored car came from California after the original owner passed. He was a stickler who keep a complete maintenance log and every reciept. It is Sahara Beige with standard black interior. Other than the left front fender and trunk lid all the paint is original and very nice (Dupont single stage paint was an exact match). It has a C code 289, code 1 standard 3 speed transmission, and A/C which I think was dealer added but could be wrong. The actual mileage is 107,000 but it looks like 27,000. Spinner wheel covers and dual redline tires give this car strong curb appeal. $19,500

Serious parties should call Jeff @ 518.878.3334
65 Fastback unrestored survivor Ivy Green, Black Interior, C code, 4speed, A/C
65 K Fastback unrestored survivor Ivy Green, Palomino Interior
65 Coupe unrestored Caspian Blue, White Vinyl Top, Blue Interior, K code
66 Convertible unrestored survivor Raven Black, Red Deluxe Interior, C code, A/C