Author Topic: 69 swing away puzzle?  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Murf

69 swing away puzzle?
« on: March 18, 2010, 11:49:04 PM »
Today I visited an old buddy, and found him with a puzzle.  He had taken his 69 Shelby apart several years ago and is now ready to put it back together.  It has a swing away wheel, and he has no clue how the release mechanism is supposed to go in the car.  He has a bracket, along with the "platform" that holds the servo and relay, and a little cable sticking out of the column.  So does anyone have a picture or a drawing showing how this all fits together and the location?  He is not internet enabled but if you have any info I will see that he gets a printed copy.  Thanks in advance for any help.
John Murphy

1965 "K" GT fastback Honey Gold exterior, Ivy Green and White Pony interior, many options
1966 Conv., high option, removeable hardtop, thermactor "C" engine, AC, Springtime Yellow exterior, Black Pony interior
1968 California Special, "J" code, ,many options, white with red interior

Offline Sluggo

• Dark Overlord
Re: 69 swing away puzzle?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 12:41:56 AM »
This is all i could turn up. Hope it helps.

MCA 55330 | 69 Mach1 | 427 Stroker | 29 Model A Murray Town Car | 4 Banger

Offline Murf

Re: 69 swing away puzzle?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 10:01:53 AM »
Thank you!  I will take it to him this morning. 
John Murphy

1965 "K" GT fastback Honey Gold exterior, Ivy Green and White Pony interior, many options
1966 Conv., high option, removeable hardtop, thermactor "C" engine, AC, Springtime Yellow exterior, Black Pony interior
1968 California Special, "J" code, ,many options, white with red interior