Author Topic: 1970 Mach I 428 CJ A/C White shaker car  (Read 3228 times)

Offline Dave Stribling

1970 Mach I 428 CJ A/C White shaker car
« on: April 23, 2012, 12:29:54 PM »
Selling for a customer:
1970 Ford Mustang Mach I. Originally Red on red, 428 Cobra Jet R code Ram air, automatic C6 transmission, White hood stripe and super rare white shaker (only 118 white shaker cars produced). This one is even rarer in that it came originally with factory Air Conditioning. Super rare car. Car is running and driving but may need a few things to get it reliable. Someone had done most of the metalwork to the car and it very solid. Previous owner began converting the car to black interior and added a center console and a big amp in the back. The CJ engine has an even rarer factory C7AE Police Interceptor aluminum manifold, CJ valve covers and matching Cobra T-pan. Transmission has a TCI cover.  Engine and transmission are NOT matching numbers but correct CJ pieces.

Full Marti report available for the car and the original options included:
White hood stripe
Raised white letter tires
Power Front disc brakes
Power Steering
Air Conditioning
AM/8-Track stereo radio
Tinted glass

This is a super rare 70 Mach I in Red with the rare white shaker and air conditioning. Would make a great restoration project - drive it white you restore it! Asking $23,000 obo. Please contact Dave at (765) 362-1967 or put Mach I in the reply bar of your inquiry. Photos of the underside are available.

Offline Dave Stribling

Re: 1970 Mach I 428 CJ A/C White shaker car
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 11:14:26 AM »
Car is sold.  Thanks!