Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
1967 - 1968 / Re: 67 Decor Group seat side plastic w/chrome
« Last post by 67gta289 on Today at 05:38:06 PM »
I borrowed my painter's plastic repair kit. As far as heat repair, the only thing that came close to sticking was the Polycarbonite (PC) stick. And, I wasn't that impressed with it.
For the timeline of plastics used the automotive industry in the early 60s the part is probably a PC or even a PC-ABS.

Plastex works for sure, and works well.  Not trying to change your path but donít want other readers to assume otherwise.
Non-Mustang Ford Models 1965-73 / Re: Talladega exhaust numbers
« Last post by Pedro on Today at 05:36:46 PM »
I have a 1969 Parts Manual for "Cars" which includes Fairlane/Torino (but not Mustang...??).  The numbers listed for the mufflers for a 428 are;
Right Side C9OZ-5230-A
Left Side C9OZ-5230- B

Here is a sad Talladega near me (and, of course, not for sale).

Thanks for your information, we'll check it out.

Re your attached photo: I see by the sun screen protector attached to the inner windscreen - that T had a carefull owner. LOL
1964 1/2 - 1966 / Re: 1966 fuel sending unit connection ? not working
« Last post by aaatp on Today at 05:05:08 PM »
You should check continuity between the tank and the chassi if you haven't already. I suspect your tank may be isolated from ground.

John
« Last post by J_Speegle on Today at 04:57:14 PM »
Looks like a great turn out. Thanks for sharing
1964 1/2 - 1966 / Re: 65 AC car correct radiator fan and spacer
« Last post by J_Speegle on Today at 04:51:14 PM »
Thanks again!

Is it true that the factory did not provide a 3 row for 65/66 mustangs AC or Not?

There was what is referred to as a Desert Cooler radiator that was an option but pretty uncommon. Can be seem in other threads
1964 1/2 - 1966 / Re: 65 AC car correct radiator fan and spacer
« Last post by 69cobrajetrugae2 on Today at 04:34:06 PM »
Thanks again!

Is it true that the factory did not provide a 3 row for 65/66 mustangs AC or Not?
« Last post by nham3407 on Today at 04:31:56 PM »
Was Richard Fleener there? I met he and his wife when they lived in SoCal. Had a pair of Cyclone Spoilers, R and M code cars.

He was the host of the event at his home with his wife Katrina. People attended from many parts of the country including a family on holiday from Australia.
« Last post by Bob Gaines on Today at 04:26:54 PM »
Bob,

I tried, but my email is attached to my Bossbill username and it won't let me create a new username with that same email address.
I think the 'contact us' button sends an email to an invalid email address.
PM sent
1967 - 1968 / Re: 67 p/s pump stampings
« Last post by Bob Gaines on Today at 04:17:15 PM »
Ralf, I would find a tag, it also serves as a washer for assembly.
+1 . Although finding a tag with a exact application stamped into it is desirable If you can't find the exact tag then find a tag regardless of application and paint it along with the pump . You can also just turn it around so the black side is facing out. Once painted it is extremely hard if not impossible to read the stamping on the tag once painted anyway. Regardless something is better then nothing in this situation. ;)   
« Last post by Bossbill on Today at 04:14:00 PM »
Bob,

I tried, but my email is attached to my Bossbill username and it won't let me create a new username with that same email address.
I think the 'contact us' button sends an email to an invalid email address.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10