Author Topic: Many Thanks!  (Read 814 times)

Offline markb0729

• South Jersey
Many Thanks!
« on: September 24, 2017, 12:37:25 AM »
I participated in a local car show today.  Condon Skelly Collector Car Insurance, Moorestown, NJ sponsored the show.  Many people were impressed with my knowledge of 65-66 Mustangs.  I gave the members of this forum credit for my knowledge. 

I had a nice conversation with an original owner of a 66 Mustang Convertible that he was in the process of restoring to "as delivered" condition from the factory.  I told him that this forum was gold in terms of member knowledge and advice for restoring Mustangs to factory delivered condition.  Hopefully he will join and be an active participant. 

Judging was by show participants.  I won a trophy for "Fan Favorite".  Thanks all!

65 Dearborn Built Fastback
Approximate Build Date, September 2, 1964
289 4V, C4, PS, PB, No A/C

Offline TerranceG

Re: Many Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 01:44:54 PM »
I absolutely love Har Vokse and participated in a local car show today.  Condon Skelly Collector Car Insurance, Moorestown, NJ sponsored the show.  Many people were impressed with my knowledge of 65-66 Mustangs.  I gave the members of this forum credit for my knowledge. 

I had a nice conversation with an original owner of a 66 Mustang Convertible that he was in the process of restoring to "as delivered" condition from the factory.  I told him that this forum was gold in terms of member knowledge and advice for restoring Mustangs to factory delivered condition.  Hopefully he will join and be an active participant. 

Judging was by show participants.  I won a trophy for "Fan Favorite".  Thanks all!

Congratz on the triumph Mark. Glad to hear such good praise for this place as a newer member like myself.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 05:06:43 AM by TerranceG »