Author Topic: wtb ivy green spray bomb  (Read 602 times)

Offline edwardgt350

wtb ivy green spray bomb
« on: February 14, 2018, 12:38:02 AM »
does anybody sell a spray can of ivy green in single stage? duplicolor?
is there another color for ivy green? i thought the t-bird calls it something else but its the same paint code.

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: wtb ivy green spray bomb
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 02:11:17 PM »
Ford often called the same color mix different names if used a different year, or brand (Mercury, Lincoln or truck line)

You could likely contact one of the paint companies that supply single stage and have them put it in a can. More cost but some have found it beneficial for their needs
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline NEFaurora

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 11:37:28 PM »

This place below has cornered the market on Original Paint Color Spray bombs...  I used to buy Original Paint Spray Bombs for $10 a can, then the price jumped to $14 a can....Now no one makes them anymore for extrerior colors other than this place below at $20 a can.  It pays to buy multiple cans to save on shipping.  You can look for other places, but you'll probably only be wasting your time... been there, done that... I blew half a day one time looking for other places on the web to no avail...

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/index.htm

:o)

Tony K.

Tony Kovar (NEFaurora@aol.com)
1965 Mustang Convertible 200 cid 3spd manual
1966 Mustang Convertible Sprint 200 C4 Auto
2007 Mustang Convertible V6 Auto with "Pony Package".
1966 Mustang Sprint 200 Registry Owner/Moderator
MCA#70001

Offline Smokey 15

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 03:43:45 PM »
 Some paint stores can make them up.  Another option is to buy an airbrush to cover smaller areas. That way you can use the same paint that was applied when/if your car was resprayed.