Author Topic: West - Krattli Ford Performance  (Read 524 times)

Offline Horsman

West - Krattli Ford Performance
« on: January 16, 2020, 12:40:06 PM »
Found this old business card in my car under the center console. Thought someone on the forum might know these gentleman. Would love to reach out to them to see if they can provide some history on my car. Thanks!

Jeff Horsman
1967 K Code Mustang Fastback four speed
1966 Buick Gran Sport four speed
1986 Buick T-type

Offline 67gta289

Re: West - Krattli Ford Performance
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 02:10:15 PM »
From the land before time...or better said the time before area codes became required for daily life.

If you provide your current general location and the DSO location (if different than your current one) that might help.

Did you do a search on Facebook?  While there is just a bit of baggage that comes with FB, finding things like this is one of the good things.
John
67 289 GTA Dec 20 1966 San Jose
7R02C156xxx
MCA 74660

Offline Horsman

Re: West - Krattli Ford Performance
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 03:39:08 PM »
From the land before time...or better said the time before area codes became required for daily life.

If you provide your current general location and the DSO location (if different than your current one) that might help.

Did you do a search on Facebook?  While there is just a bit of baggage that comes with FB, finding things like this is one of the good things.

Yes that might help, the DSO was Kansas City. Car was in the Santa Fe, NM area for a short time the moved to the DFW area in north Texas.

I had no luck with Facebook.
Jeff Horsman
1967 K Code Mustang Fastback four speed
1966 Buick Gran Sport four speed
1986 Buick T-type