Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Here is a pic of the installed bracket from an unaffiliated  site on the 'net.

(YUCK!) ...and I hope we do not see this quality of workmanship from out regulars here at this site :(
Wanted Ads / Re: 67 Mustang Trunk Lamp Wiring Grommet
« Last post by 67gtasanjose on Today at 02:23:18 PM »
FOUND one on a 66 Thunderbird today...Off Topic a bit but I also found an Early, original-style hood turn lamp harness push-in clip on the same trunk lid.

I came home with a small bucket filled with various mid-60's wiring fasteners...I'll start a thread on them. It might be nicer to have an old MPC to look up numbers but we might be able to figure out if any have Mustang applications from the pictures.
Here is a pic of the installed bracket from an unaffiliated  site on the 'net.
1967 - 1968 / Re: 67 coupe headliner question..
« Last post by caspian65 on Today at 11:07:03 AM »
The color codes and order should be in the assembly manual.
1967 - 1968 / Re: 67 coupe headliner question..
« Last post by 67gtasanjose on Today at 10:18:40 AM »
My jan67 sj coupe was bought with the headliner taken off. It looks to be changed once since it is quite good looking
and the holes are amateur looking.
The question is the bow order. It has 4 bows . Now I would like to have the bow order confirmed since they may have been put back wrong.
From the front it was white-red-white-blue. The difference between white and red is small so it may not be critical but I
would like to know for sure.
Should all four bows be triangular or should nr 1 be a round bar without colour? I have one round bow with the car also.
Of course I am assembling a new headliner.
Could somebody describe the roof console attaching screws and washers. No photobucket :(

Ralf

tough request since many headliners have been replaced over the years (like mine has) and VERY few Coupes are done to the Concours level...If nobody else chimes in with help, I DID take pictures of where my bows came out from and I think I numbered the bows also. Again, my headliner was changed out before and I cannot assure you they would be in correct order since my headliner was made on the spot out of material, not a pre-made version at that time.
1967 - 1968 / 67 coupe headliner question..
« Last post by 22mafeja on Today at 05:50:08 AM »
My jan67 sj coupe was bought with the headliner taken off. It looks to be changed once since it is quite good looking
and the holes are amateur looking.
The question is the bow order. It has 4 bows . Now I would like to have the bow order confirmed since they may have been put back wrong.
From the front it was white-red-white-blue. The difference between white and red is small so it may not be critical but I
would like to know for sure.
Should all four bows be triangular or should nr 1 be a round bar without colour? I have one round bow with the car also.
Of course I am assembling a new headliner.
Could somebody describe the roof console attaching screws and washers. No photobucket :(

Ralf
Wanted Ads / Re: WTB 289 exh manifold Nov-Dec 66 date
« Last post by svo2scj on Today at 12:28:40 AM »
HI John

I thought I had a reason for you to visit Brighton !!   I just looked at a set of manifolds - they had been sandblasted and coated -knew I had them but didn't know cades/dates.   Looks like the are C5 with 5L date codes!  Too bad - they are complete with spacer and choke tube.  (Not bad but not like my AZ manifolds that are untouched)  LOL

Mark
517 861 7630

P.S.  Plan is to be home all weekend - decided not to drive to Chicago!
1967 - 1968 / Re: 1967 GT 350 (Early 10/66) Fender Rear Splash Shield L Bracket Finish
« Last post by Bossbill on November 17, 2017, 11:08:29 PM »
Keep the post!
The seam sealer pictures are great.
Parts for Sale / Re: Ford C6ZF-B 4V carb, A/T Original
« Last post by priceless on November 17, 2017, 09:38:35 PM »
That date doesn't correspond to a C6 carb.
I sent Bob Mannel a message on eBay and I copied and past exactly what he wrote me back:

eBay
New message from: bobmannel
Yes. The casted in date on the body has little meaning as to when a carburetor was released. It only means that the basic casting of the carburetor was still being used. Bottom line, your carburetor is legit. The C6ZF-B was an early 1966 Autolite 4100 and still using the basic body introduced in 1964. Bob Mannel
Wanted Ads / WTB 289 exh manifold Nov-Dec 66 date
« Last post by 67gta289 on November 17, 2017, 09:01:17 PM »
WTB 289 exh manifold Nov-Dec 66 date

passenger side - C6OE-9430-F

no pitting - already have one of those ;)

Thanks, John
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10