General Discussion > General Discussion

Photobucket

(1/3) > >>

tclark:
Are the pictures that are photo bucket are they not available to see anymore??
 Or do I have to do something to view them??
Thanks,  Tom

midlife:
Photobucket recently changed their policy from allowing free viewing and access to a $300/year fee (I think that number is right).  Most, if not everyone, felt that the service fee was a bit too high. 

J_Speegle:
http://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?topic=16246.msg101751#msg101751

I 've heard rumblings of some add on's for some of the browsers but have not tried them nor know how long before PhotoBucket figures out a way to disable them. I would suggest that if you find an older thread that has a fair number of now dead links add a response to that thread to bring it up to the top asking about the tread or PM directly with a link and I'll get to them as we work through this. The pictures are important to the discussion and understanding of what we offer here.  We can't ask people to use the search and try not to start ten or more different threads about every little detail if the all of the info is not present in those older threads.

Yes its allot more work but likely a little less than up loading and posting to another thread if its not needed. Just my thoughts

svo2scj:
Hi Jeff (all)

I think we are all trying to migrate away from Photobucket.   It really stinks as MANY car guys used photos as a WIKI here and other sites we frequent!!

What I don't understand is ....at one time my photos (here and 428CJ) were blank (with the Photobucket message) NOW they are populated.   Would that mean webmaster (Scott H) MANUALLY hosted my image files??   I didn't.  I didn't pay photobucket.    I can see my photos here too.   

Mark
P.S.  As a work around I too have been "right clicking" on image and searching on Google - Where I often find the old photos, then save, then upload to a site server for now.

Bossbill:
Is this new?

Photobucket has apparently decided to fuzz linked pictures.
I swore I saw good resolution pics a while back:
http://www.concoursmustang.com/forum/index.php?topic=6366.0
and now they are all fuzzy.

Maybe I'm getting all fuzzy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version