General Discussion > General Discussion

MustangTek changed

(1/4) > >>

Tiny:
Apologies if this has already been discussed but does anyone know why MustangTek has been changed.  It had some great information on Autolite 4100 etc but it is no longer there.

thanks

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: Tiny on December 10, 2017, 04:20:26 AM ---Apologies if this has already been discussed but does anyone know why MustangTek has been changed.  It had some great information on Autolite 4100 etc but it is no longer there.

thanks

--- End quote ---
They are still up.   http://www.mustangtek.com/carburetors/FordCarburetors.htm  . I hadn't checked that part before. Is there less now then before? I know I have gotton frustrated trying to figure a way to contact them for adding information etc.

J_Speegle:
Have no idea why.. Going for the more professional look but a more cookie cutter one. Single angle pictures are not IMHO going to be as helpful as multiple "hobbyist" views with more information

Again - no idea but wonder if its been sold and their prepping for ad generation and syndication as we have on other sites.

Tiny:
Possibly changed hands but no indication.  The Carburetor section used to be very comprehensive, all versions of Autolites, with information on their code information, what vehicles they belonged to etc.  Not sure if other areas have changed but I used to use their carburetor information a great deal.

J_Speegle:
Maybe they will fill in the blanks later

Did notice a link to Mustang Monthly at the bottom of the page that included similar looking and staged pictures. Wonder if there are some advertising dollars that way. At least there is an agreement for linking and usage one would think.  Any thing on the web rarely stays the same for any length of time generally

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version