Marketplace > Wanted Ads

WTB: OEM Dashpot + bracket + nut + screw Autolite 2100/4100

(1/3) > >>

Ralf:
Hi,
I'm looking for a working OEM dashpot + bracket (+ nut + screw) Autolite 2100/4100 carburetor.

Car: Nov 66.

Thx.
Ralf

68GT/CSconvmod:
Ralf

Try Portland Oregon craigslist. Type in mustang at the bottom of the first page there is a guy selling a ton of them. Various stages.

Troy

Ralf:
Thx Troy.

Not sure if I need to have the bracket without spring hole. I believe so, because of the early build of my car.
Later versions do have the hole and the spring, but no clue for what reason..... ::)

67gtasanjose:

--- Quote from: Ralf on February 12, 2018, 01:26:22 PM ---Thx Troy.

Not sure if I need to have the bracket without spring hole. I believe so, because of the early build of my car.
Later versions do have the hole and the spring, but no clue for what reason..... ::)

--- End quote ---

hole for spring is a passing gear item NOT used on a 67-down Mustang. It was used on other Ford cars & trucks with Auto Trans in 67.

Ralf:

--- Quote from: 67gtasanjose on February 12, 2018, 01:28:16 PM ---hole for spring is a passing gear item NOT used on a 67-down Mustang. It was used on other Ford cars & trucks with Auto Trans in 67.

--- End quote ---

Thx Richard for clarification.

Got a response from that guy on craigslist. Around $80 for a used dashpot....w/o shipping. ::)

So, I'm searching still.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version