3rd Generation 1979 - 1993 > 1984 - 1986 SVO

Welcome to the ConcourMustang SVO Area !

(1/8) > >>

svo2scj:
SVO Parking Only !

Dedicated to the unique 1984 to 1986 SVO Mustangs -Special Vehicle Operations

While the 80's were rather lack luster - expect to learn more about these highly sophisticated Mustangs that have their own mystique, following and place as a collectable and are MUST DRIVE to understand.

Don't be surprised if you find "many" early owners sought out, bought and still own an SVO ! (or two or three......)

Mark Haas

J_Speegle:
Welcome Mark - good to see you here.

Thanks

svo2scj:
Thanks WELCOME TO ALL!

From the General Discussion: When posting a questions it will be very helpful if you would include when and how your car was assembled.   A way to make sure that you don't forget is by adding your cars information to your signature. Others have found this to be really helpful and a time saver, in the long run.

Great Idea - Very Important for SVO restorers!   There is a tremendous differance beteen and 84 and an 86 SVO for both parts, compatible parts and even internal valving of certain items.

A good example of a complete signature would be:
SVO2SCJ    FF239068,      1C ,     MA,       41C optioned
    Name       Last 8 VIN           Color    Interior  Factory Competition Preped

Enjoy,
Mark

$64stang:
SVO are great cars! Had a Early 85' for years.
We need to see more of them coming to the MCA National Events.
Bring those cars out!
My early 85 DID NOT have the Shadow SVO decal on the front fender.
But I saw another one in Utah , about the same build date with the decal.
What up with the decals?
Jake

svo2scj:
HI Jake

Well this might just get that started !! 

I haven't shown my SVO's in 10 years so I'm starting slowly (membership , visit and event (offer to help) then show / or the other way around)

I have the 1985 "red book" revisions for the change over -IF I CAN FIND IT
I will post the drop date for the fender sticker in production.  (Of course, many choose to add or delete after purchase)   The 85.5 is just the opposite - no fender marker then for 1986 it was the plastic/chrome.
Again may add or leave off for either year.

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version