Author Topic: UPDATED: Wiring and Vacuum Diagrams and shop manuals  (Read 2161 times)

Offline Hellcat6

UPDATED: Wiring and Vacuum Diagrams and shop manuals
« on: November 30, 2009, 01:11:28 AM »
Hey guys!

I have a full series of Wiring and Vacuum Diagrams from Ford for sale.  These are the large, full sized binders that were used at the dealerships and were the source for the smaller versions printed later under license from Ford (you know, the ones that have the annoying stamping that makes the image hard to read).  These diagrams are huge, clean and easy to read.  These binders are not greasy, mangled copies from some dealership but gently used copies that came from a Ford classroom.

Each binder is for one production year and includes EVERY Ford vehicle for that year.  They are a great reference and invaluable for maintenance and restoration work.  The books are heavy and I will send them to you by media mail to save shipping costs.  I am asking $30 each which includes shipping.

I currently have the following available:
1967  SORRY, SOLD OUT
1968  SORRY, SOLD OUT
1969  SORRY, SOLD OUT
1971  ONLY 1 LEFT
1972  ONLY 1 LEFT
1973  SORRY, SOLD OUT
1975 (seperate book for car and truck)
1976 (seperate book for car and truck)

I also have shop manuals sets for nearly every Ford made from 1971 to 2002 (some older sets available).  All are in like new condition.  Let me know what you need.  These are also $30 a set including shipping.  Contact me at dmaser@sssnet.com to discuss.  Thanks, Drew

« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 11:45:34 AM by Hellcat6 »
Drew Maser
66 GT Fastback - Emberglo, San Jose
70 Mach I - Calypso Coral, Metuchen