Author Topic: 1500 Member Milestone Broken!!  (Read 1720 times)

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
1500 Member Milestone Broken!!
« on: February 11, 2013, 08:49:56 PM »
On the 29 th of last month we past through the next milestone on the way to internet stardom when we broke the 1500 membership barrier.

Honestly I believe we are all very happy and comfortable with the slow solid upward curve of membership growth we have seen since the site opened, as it allows all of us to expand and adjust while maintaining the ability to get questions answered and each topic the attention it deserves.  The slower pace often allows us to look at details a little closer than at some other sites and share related information a little more.

We want to thank every member for taking the time to participate and to those who help respond to question. We all realize we only have so many hours in a day - I'm glad you choose to spend some of your day with us.

Now on the way to 2,000  ;D
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline DM_1964

Re: 1500 Member Milestone Broken!!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 09:08:02 PM »
This is the best forum going around, whilst restomodding is kinda the flavour of today, it's good to know there are Mustang crazy peeps out there willing to spend the time to put these babies back to the way they rolled out the factory!
Thank to everyone that replies to the posts we write!
Regards,
Dom
64 1/2 Caspian Blue Convertible - Dearborn

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 02:44:32 AM »
This is the best forum going around, whilst restomodding is kinda the flavour of today, .....................

Nothing new- modifying or hot rodding (just another name for the trendy Resto-Mud ;) has always been the more popular path since these cars were new. I've found its allot easier and often cheaper to go the restoration route ;) 
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline CharlesTurner

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 10:41:40 AM »
The nice thing is there is room for everyone in the hobby.  For some reason, the modified/restomod owners always seem to think it is fitting to throw insults and jabs towards owners that choose to go back stock.  It gets old hearing the same old line... "I enjoy my car, I drive it"
Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin

priceless

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 10:00:13 PM »
I'm enjoying the best of both worlds,,,,both our '67 and '69 are back to stock/original restored condition,BUT, I do drive them also.....Lots of FUN!!!

Offline CharlesTurner

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 11:32:57 PM »
I'm enjoying the best of both worlds,,,,both our '67 and '69 are back to stock/original restored condition,BUT, I do drive them also.....Lots of FUN!!!

Hey, no doubt driving them is lots of fun, but I don't understand some of the comments about folks thinking that a car can only be enjoyed if it's driven.  Sheesh, gets under my skin that's all!   ;D
Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin