Author Topic: 65 Fastback  (Read 681 times)

Offline trudera

65 Fastback
« on: December 15, 2013, 08:21:14 PM »
I'm hoping someone on this forum can help me find a good 65 fastback shell. I live in Canada just north of the New York border. The cars we find up here have good drivelines but the bodies are done. I currently have a convertible and a coupe, all C codes. I'm trying to collect what I call, the triple crown.

I'm heading for the Charlotte anniversary in April. If you know of any in that area please let me know.

Thanks,

Randy
5F08C686647
5F07C714555

Offline suskeenwiske

• 214-347-3628
Re: 65 Fastback
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 09:25:19 PM »
Randy,

I personally don't know what may be available in the area but you may have some luck calling suppliers in the area such as NPD, Virginia Mustang, Maryland Mustang, Laurel Mountain Mustang, etc. They sometimes have the inside track on cars for sale or may have some tips about local advertisers that specialize in Classic Cars and think there is even a Classic Mustang Only Classified Magazine available.

See if there are any Mustang Clubs in the area; they may have some leads for you...and I suppose you could place some ads yourself in local news publications, possibly Craigslist, Hemmings Motor News or through the Mustang Club of America.

Rust free cars may be a bit tougher to find on the East Coast but there are some I'm sure. Otherwise your best bet would be dry states like Texas, Arizona and California.

Good luck and hope you find something. I'll let you know should I happen to hear of anything.

Ray
Ray
1965 Dearborn Coupe
6 Cylinder, AT, PB, PS, AC
Est. Build 23A