1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1964 1/2 - 1965

1965 / 1966 V8 Radiators - Including Solidered Tags

(1/11) > >>

65Autolite:
Moving to spreadsheet

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: Autolite on September 11, 2016, 11:27:42 PM ---There were two style radiators used in 1965 / 1966 Mustang production.

--- End quote ---

We'll we all have to start somewhere and so you'll have at least one response to your post  ;)

Let me start with - Which one of the two styles does the factory installed "Desert cooler" fall into?

MattDoscher:
What about the 6cyl folks?  I know this topic was started initially for the V-8 crowd.  Is there any info on 6cyl rads?

Matt

Josep:

--- Quote from: MattDoscher on September 12, 2016, 02:35:14 PM ---What about the 6cyl folks?  I know this topic was started initially for the V-8 crowd.  Is there any info on 6cyl rads?

Matt

--- End quote ---

Well, I'm afraid I started a thread regarding tags on rads, and my car is a 6Cyl..!
So Autolite started another thread..

Josep

jstefanick:
Autolite-

I can see your passion in wanting to get the details right- I think that is why we are all here, and I applaud you for trying to get an accurate baseline.

While I am not an expert at all myself, I believe I am well read and have access to most of the same internet sources most have for info, for better or worse.

For your initial post in this thread, it is very detailed to the point that I am curious of the source of your info? I cannot say I have any doubt, as I cannot add anymore beyond the in depth searches I do on the Internet.

Do you have some inside info, or perhaps know someone that has this store of information that we are all missing?

Good job trying to clarify what these tags mean and the effort is appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version