Author Topic: THANK YOU SO MUCH !  (Read 1530 times)

Offline 6S1284

THANK YOU SO MUCH !
« on: August 06, 2017, 03:48:38 PM »
Thanks to the great car folks who helped me out with my Hertz car project - especially Bob and Jeff.  You were instrumental in helping me make my car correct as possible.  I have loved this car for thirty years but I am really loving it now.  While it does not check the boxes as a full concours resto - I got a lot of stuff right because of you all !!

Best regards,

Dave Shaffer

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH !
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 03:58:30 PM »
Your welcome Dave - that is what we're here for.   Enjoy
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 08:19:53 PM »
Dave ,It gives me a good feeling to hear you are enjoying your car. I am glad to be of help.   
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Offline evantugby

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 11:41:18 AM »
Thanks to the great car folks who helped me out with my Hertz car project - especially Bob and Jeff.  You were instrumental in helping me make my car correct as possible.  I have loved this car for thirty years but I am really loving it now.  While it does not check the boxes as a full concours resto - I got a lot of stuff right because of you all !!

Best regards,

Dave Shaffer

Looks great Dave!
BTW, is that a 4201S fuel pump?  Also, is it date code correct? 
1966 GT, 6T09K13, Born 23 Oct 1965

There is no statue of equality in liberty harbor, there is a statue of liberty.  We are different this way.  -CK