Author Topic: Survivor '68 Mustang fastback  (Read 3679 times)

Offline Bosskraft

Survivor '68 Mustang fastback
« on: November 21, 2012, 02:55:14 AM »
Hi all,

I have a survivor (genuine survivor, not some repainted, alleged survivor..!) '68 Mustang fastback. It's all original paint, interior, spark plugs, leads, belts etc. Its a C code, auto, San Jose built car and does not need restoring. Actually, if that would be your intention, I'd not sell it to you..! ;)

Runs like a top, has 27k genuine original miles. Bought from the original Los Angeles family (she was 95 yrs old). I'd like to see someone who'd like to carry on being the guardian of history and preservation take this car and maintain it for generations to follow.

Contact me to make further inquiries. I'm here in the USA for another week, basically, then back to Australia and the car will be put in storage till I return.

$40k as is. I plan to clean it up and detail it when I gave time, at which time I'll need to ask more to cover the time invested. Pic and further detail on my website below.

Cheers, Sean

« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 03:02:54 AM by Bosskraft »
Sean McDonagh
www.bosskraft.com
MCA (Mustang Club of America) Gold Card Judge

Offline Dudley

Re: Survivor '68 Mustang fastback
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 06:42:56 PM »
Only the one picture available?
sold my sig pix Mustang to Marcus Anghel in Sept 2017 -- 1968 Mustang coupe 11,900 mile unrestored-June 19,1968 SJ build. ON COVER OF MCA MUSTANG TIMES APRIL 2018 with feature article. My personal Pix available at :  http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/137299/ppuser

Offline Bosskraft

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 12:12:44 PM »
I've got a lot more, but want to clean it up before posting more on my website. It's been sitting long enough to be well and truly covered in dust, so I want it cleaned up.

Any interested party can email me direct and when it's cleaned up, I'll shoot pics to them.

Cheers.

Sean McDonagh
www.bosskraft.com

Offline Bosskraft

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 12:32:52 AM »
The '68 fastback is now on display in Kevin Marti's new museum in Phoenix, AZ. Pics available on my website and more available if you are a serious buyer.

http://www.bosskraft.com/68-survivor-fastback-white.html

Sean McDonagh
www.bosskraft.com