1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1967 Mustang

67 trunk light wire

(1/7) > >>

ceggar:
I have a correct trunk light socket however the wire is missing. Looking at the Osborn book it looks like there is a wire comming off the socket and plugs into another wire going to the front. If this is correct are both wires green/yellow stripe? I have seen a picture and it looks like the wire comming off the socket is black. Also does the whole wire have the braided cover or just part of it. Thanks

J_Speegle:
What body type?

ceggar:
Fastback
thanks

J_Speegle:
Ok had time to go through my pictures and have to report not allot of cars got that option - or at least not many I could find :(

Here is what I have to offer - draw your own conclusions . Hope they help

7R01C163xxx  Coupe trunk light mounting

7R02C15180x

7T02S22790x

Unknown 67 or 68 example

ruppstang:

--- Quote from: ceggar on July 06, 2014, 12:59:43 PM ---I have a correct trunk light socket however the wire is missing. Looking at the Osborn book it looks like there is a wire comming off the socket and plugs into another wire going to the front. If this is correct are both wires green/yellow stripe? I have seen a picture and it looks like the wire comming off the socket is black. Also does the whole wire have the braided cover or just part of it. Thanks

--- End quote ---
The green with yellow stripe was a 68 and the black with blue was the 67.
Marty

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version