Marketplace > Cars for Sale

1966 Sprint 200

(1/2) > >>

mustangmann:
For Sale:  1966 Sprint 200 coupe.  Scheduled build date is 29G (July 29th), which was balance out day at San Jose.  Possibly one of the last 66 Mustangs produced.  Silver Frost with Black interior and black vinyl top.  Automatic, Power Steering, Console, CA Emissions.  Bay area CA car, then came to southern Oregon where it is now.  Car has sat for years, but is complete.  Unfortunately, the vinyl top trapped the bay area moisture, and rotted the roof skin.  The roof will need to be replaced.  As for the rest of the car, there is a dime-sized hole in the drivers front floor, and the rear quarters will need patches down low.  The rest of the car is solid.  Engine turns freely, but has not run in many years.  Car still has its original windshield, which is in very good condition.  I am asking $1800.00 for the car, and feel free to email me with any questions, or if you would like more photos.  Ken 541-973-6211  mustangmann541@gmail.com

NEFaurora:

Ken, Can we have a pic of the Driver's side Door Data Plate, and all the data posted here so I can add the car to the Sprint 200 Registry..??

Thanks,

Tony K.

mustangmann:
Sure thing Tony.  Here you go. 

Also, the car is sold.  Thanks!

ajd350:
Is that the latest production in the registry now, Tony?

NEFaurora:
I added the car to the 1966 Sprint 200 Registry.

:o)

Tony K.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version