Author Topic: How Do I Find Information About My 67  (Read 1214 times)

Offline robz64

How Do I Find Information About My 67
« on: June 15, 2021, 10:55:48 AM »
Hello Craig,  Is there a way to lookup a VIN on a 67 mustang that I would like to purchase and receive the full history, accidents etc...? I new to the forum and any help would be appreciated. Regards, Rob

Offline Coralsnake

• Global Moderator
Re: How Do I Find Information About My 67
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 11:52:18 AM »
There is no way to look up a "full history" or get information on previous accident damage for a 1967 Mustang.

You can get a report of how the car was originally built, but you need to research every owner individually

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 04:32:56 PM »
First welcome to the site. Hope you find the support and information here helpful in your concours related projects.

As mentioned - you really can't. You can get some information if your willing to pay some private investigator by the hour to do a search but results are not guaranteed and could take months or more depending depending on the time spent focusing

The original information such as how the car was originally equipped, where it was ordered from and where it was to be delivered is available for a cost from Marti Auto Works

https://www.martiauto.com/martireports.cfm
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline robz64

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 05:30:35 PM »
Thank you again.  I do have the Marti on the stang.  I just joined MCA yesterday. I'm located in NY and there is only one MCA club out here that is far away.  I will reach out to them, maybe they can help as well.