1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1969 Mustang

1969 351w Shaker Bracket Real Or SEMO Re-pop?

(1/2) > >>

1969 Gold Mach 1:
I have this listed on EBAY and was told it is a SEMO re-pop. It is not my intent to rip anybody off so can someone verify if it is original or not? I'll pull the ad if it's not original. If nobody can answer I'll be at the Columbus swap meet in 10 days and try there.

Thanks!
Bill

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-MUSTANG-USED-351W-SHAKER-BRACKET-/132130781707?hash=item1ec39bba0b:g:Ai0AAOSw4YdYza2L&vxp=mtr

J_Speegle:
Welcome to the site - hope that the information and assistance here will help you in your concours related projects.

IF you use the search feature you should find a discussions about such a bracket that was started only a few weeks back. Has a few pictures and might help in answering your questions

1969 Gold Mach 1:
Thanks Jeff for the welcome. I saw the photos and compared them to mine and I can't see a difference. I'm hoping some experts can make a positive I.D.

Bill

Aussiemach:
I have a repo bracket (don't know who made it) that I can take a photo of tomorrow and add it here, might be a useful comparison

1969 Gold Mach 1:
This is a "Need to know" because I have 3 exactly the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version