1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1968 Mustang

1968 radio bracket side screws/bolts?? with console

(1/3) > >>

Hipo giddyup:
 I am trying to get a detail or pic of the side screws / bolts that hold the radio bracket in the console. These attach from the outer sides of the console into the bracket that supports the radio. I tried digging through the 67-68 hardware spreadsheet but it's a little overwhelming.

Also, anyone know the rollpin size for the ashtray lid?? I need two of those as well.

Jim, great work on the spreadsheets! Is there a " keyword search" function?? Sorry, not the best with maneuvering within an excel sheet.

Hipo giddyup:
Bump,,, does anyone have a picture of the correct side bolt for the console bracket?? Not having any luck knowing what exactly to use..

J_Speegle:
I looked and its in a tough location to get a look at if your not taking a picture for that reason

67gta289:
I agree with Jeff that this is an area not photographed often.  I'm off to a graduation ceremony and have a ton of honey do chores this weekend, but will try to look for pics myself.

In the meanwhile, attached is a document that should teach you how to fish in Jim's fastener man made fishing pond.  Give it a whirl, and report back on both the console radio and ash tray questions you posed.  Did you find partial or full answers or not?

jwc66k:

--- Quote from: 67gta289 on April 22, 2017, 08:23:23 AM ---In the meanwhile, attached is a document that should teach you how to fish in Jim's fastener man made fishing pond.  Give it a whirl, and report back on both the console radio and ash tray questions you posed.  Did you find partial or full answers or not?

--- End quote ---
Thank you. It's a how-to I've thought about creating but couldn't get the right wording. I'm at a definite advantage in the use of the spreadsheets as I started them in 1994 on Lotus 123 and converted them to Excel when I got Microsoft Office. (I prefer Lotus 123.)
So, thanks again,
Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version