1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1969 Mustang

69-70 Slop Gray Article Review

(1/5) > >>

J_Speegle:
Here is an article that had been left unfinished for a while so figured I would wrap it up. Basically its an expanded version (with pictures) of the 69-70 FAQ 1b posted at the top of this section. Give it a look and let me know what I overlooked or messed up :) so I can adjust and post in the Library

Thanks

http://concoursmustang.com/speegle/Articles/69/Article-69-70BatchIllustrated%201A.pdf

Brian Conway:
Add the hood hinges to the parts chart ?

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: Brian Conway on April 18, 2017, 08:11:06 PM ---Add the hood hinges to the parts chart ?

--- End quote ---

The purpose of the article is to point out how different plants had different finishes on the same parts and if it was slop gray a possible starting point/code for a paint

With that in mind how are hood hinges different between plants?   Just asking since you might want to share something I'm unaware of or maybe what your thinking of could be covered in another article

specialed:
Looks good jeff & you might want to add a footnote by center grill support photo (does not apply to Shelby) like you did by bumper arms photo as I have seen restorers paint unique Shelby bumper arms & grill support slop grey like the regular mustang or just add those to parts to the SGB list. Someone needs to do an interior article like this also showing different finishes.

Vcode:
Jeff,

Thanks for posting that article..very helpful.

Dale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version