Marketplace > Parts for Sale

Original Style Mustang Carpet Underlayment and Sound Deadener / Insulation

(1/2) > >>

Brant:

We now have some really nice, original style Mustang Carpet Underlayment and Sound Deadener/Insulation. I just personally used some in a car, and it is really nice. I'm really happy to see this product become available.

It's available for the trunk, under rear seat, under carpet, and above differential area. Click on the Blog post link for the complete list:

http://blog.virginiaclassicmustang.com/2017/04/correct-carpet-underlayment-and.html

67gtasanjose:

--- Quote from: Brant on April 20, 2017, 01:47:12 PM ---

We now have some really nice, original style Mustang Carpet Underlayment and Sound Deadener/Insulation. I just personally used some in a car, and it is really nice. I'm really happy to see this product become available.

It's available for the trunk, under rear seat, under carpet, and above differential area. Click on the Blog post link for the complete list:

--- End quote ---

I saw this the other day on your site...Very nice ;)

stangerdude:
I just installed this underlayment on a 67 fastback I am restoring and it is the best and closest to the original underlayment. If you lay it out in the sun for a half hour before installation, it just drops in and form fits to the floor with no effort. And....it makes the carpet fit a lot better than the other available stuff out there.  Awesome stuff!!  Paul

ChrisV289:
Mine seems to be different.  It is a thin black material, no type of fibers or jute...

preaction:
Brant, do you know the applications that would get the asphalt based underlayment and what should get the jute based product?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version