1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1967 Mustang

Correct Door Rubbers early 67?

(1/2) > >>

Ralf:
Hi, I need to replace my door rubbers B- Pillar/triangle glass.

Which style will be the most correct?

Thx Ralf

a) cutted
b) none cutted

There is a third one I found, which is rounded on the buttom area, but most likely used on late 67.

Fastback2013:
Hi Ralf,

These came off my 67 fastback.
I couldn't say which off the above are correct because I don't know when a transition took place for the early versus late 67's.
But there are more specialized people over here than I am  ;)
I bought new ones from Daniel Carpenter and looks pretty close to the originals I have.
Kind regards,
Jeroen

67gtasanjose:

--- Quote from: Fastback2013 on April 22, 2017, 05:08:50 PM ---Hi Ralf,

These came off my 67 fastback.
I couldn't say which off the above are correct because I don't know when a transition took place for the early versus late 67's.
But there are more specialized people over here than I am  ;)
I bought new ones from Daniel Carpenter and looks pretty close to the originals I have.
Kind regards,
Jeroen

--- End quote ---

Jeroen, he is talking ones only found on convertibles or coupes (at the B-pillar triangle glass). The one you pictured is off of the doors, different topic.

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: Ralf on April 22, 2017, 05:10:19 AM ---Hi, I need to replace my door rubbers B- Pillar/triangle glass.

Which style will be the most correct?

--- End quote ---

Where was your car built?? Already have the assembly date from your signature ;)

Ralf:

--- Quote from: J_Speegle on April 22, 2017, 10:39:42 PM ---Where was your car built?? Already have the assembly date from your signature ;)

--- End quote ---
Sorry, forgot to mention....SJ.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version