Marketplace > Wanted Ads

WTB - Heater Delete /Passenger side cowl vent assembly - C7ZZ6501934-A

(1/3) > >>

pnsy56shop:
Hello, In need of a passenger side cowl vent for a heater delete "68" California Special. Living on the east coast I have a Zero chance of finding one in the salvage yards. Thanks 

427Fastback:
I have two of them but I am using them in my cars..Very hard to find and rather expensive.Took years to find the 67/68 assemblies.The 65/66 ones seemed easier to find..
Do you have the firewall plate and the proper control delete panel for the dash..

pnsy56shop:
I do have the firewall plate and press steel nuts but not sure what type of bolt are used to secure it, in the pictures I see on the site they seem to have a flat round head.  Also have the dash delete plates.

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: pnsy56shop on June 23, 2017, 10:06:46 PM ---I do have the firewall plate and press steel nuts but not sure what type of bolt are used to secure it, in the pictures I see on the site they seem to have a flat round head.  Also have the dash delete plates.

--- End quote ---
The hardest piece to find is the firewall pad cutout that covers the plate from the passenger compartment side.

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: Bob Gaines on June 23, 2017, 10:32:22 PM ---The hardest piece to find is the firewall pad cutout that covers the plate from the passenger compartment side.

--- End quote ---

Especially since your building a San Jose care

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version