General Discussion > General Discussion

Midlife & WCCC

(1/3) > >>

BKnapp:
All too often we have the opportunity to express are negative experiences with certain vendors.

However, I would like to express my positive experiences with a couple of active members/vendors.

Randy (Midlife) was able to accurately diagnose a problem I had, almost immediately in the context of one quick email. Not only did he tell me how to correct it, he sent me the piece I needed (at a reasonable price), and ended up including a couple of more items that I MIGHT need. I started the car up yesterday and no sparks or smoke:)

I also had trouble with a pulley that was ordered from WCCC. Scott hooked me up with someone internal at WCCC. I shipped them pulley I received and they got me out one that will work for my application. Smooth, easy rectification even though I bought the original part 4-5 months ago.

I just want to express my appreciation for vendors like these that go out of there way to help a newbie along the way!

Thanks!

67gtasanjose:

--- Quote from: BKnapp on June 24, 2017, 10:20:08 AM ---All too often we have the opportunity to express are negative experiences with certain vendors.

However, I would like to express my positive experiences with a couple of active members/vendors.

Randy (Midlife) was able to accurately diagnose a problem I had, almost immediately in the context of one quick email. Not only did he tell me how to correct it, he sent me the piece I needed (at a reasonable price), and ended up including a couple of more items that I MIGHT need. I started the car up yesterday and no sparks or smoke:)

I also had trouble with a pulley that was ordered from WCCC. Scott hooked me up with someone internal at WCCC. I shipped them pulley I received and they got me out one that will work for my application. Smooth, easy rectification even though I bought the original part 4-5 months ago.

I just want to express my appreciation for vendors like these that go out of there way to help a newbie along the way!

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Agree on BOTH! As we all work together, helping one another...it sure makes what seemed impossible before (before the internet especially), at least somewhat possible today. There are SO MANY PEOPLE I (we) have met through this site, people who continue to help out ALL THE TIME, I (we all should) wish to add them in also. The "Big-3" I would say are Jeff, Bob G. & Charles. There are countless others who have helped me PERSONALLY, but I'll bet that EVERYONE has achieved greater results in their project because of these 3. Thanks again guys ;)

BKnapp:
+infinity...the time they devote and information they provide is in valuable. I didn't mean to disregard everyone's efforts. I think everyone on this site in particular is an asset to the hobby.

midlife:
Aw schucks.   8)

I thought you were going to tell the story about how two shipments through the USPS got waylaid in transit from 2 to 4 weeks, but FedEx got there in 2 days!  Over the past 20 years, I've had 2 letters go permanently lost, and now two shipments from different post offices within 2 weeks to the same person get lost in shipment.  How strange...

J_Speegle:
+1 for those great members and many here on the site. We are blessed to be surrounded by so many good people and we should continue to support and maintain our high standards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version