1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1970 Boss

70 PB Booster

(1/2) > >>

Lex:
Anybody documented differences in original PB booster and the units currently available

svo2scj:
Saw this and thought I could help (with a 71 unit) researched your posts LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A 70?????

Mark

Lex:
'70 Boss 302...have a booster issue and do not know if I should be concerned about keeping the original or repalace it with currently available unit....

Lex
Original  owner

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: Lex on July 31, 2017, 11:26:51 PM ---'70 Boss 302...have a booster issue and do not know if I should be concerned about keeping the original or repalace it with currently available unit....

Lex
Original  owner

--- End quote ---
I would be concerned about a difference on a replacement . You may get lucky and get a similar from your mentioned  "currently available" . And maybe you will not. Better to be safe then sorry IMHO.  Booster Dewey is who many use to rebuild their Bendix boosters. He is known for good turn around.

J_Speegle:

--- Quote from: Bob Gaines on August 01, 2017, 01:06:33 AM ---I would be concerned about a difference on a replacement . You may get lucky and get a similar from your mentioned  "currently available" . And maybe you will not. Better to be safe then sorry IMHO.  Booster Dewey is who many use to rebuild their Bendix boosters. He is known for good turn around.

--- End quote ---

+1  Sure would not trade it in but would expect that something bought at the parts house would be different and lack other details

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version