Restoring - General discussions that span across many different groups of years and models > Misc Items

Misc. Standard Parts Identifying Request

(1/3) > >>

67gtasanjose:
This past weekend, I went out to a salvage yard and removed all of these items pictured below. A few items already have a home, however the majority of the items pictured are available to those that may be in need.

I am foremost hoping to identify any Mustang applications for these items. I do know the items came from "other Ford products from the mid-1960s" including a 1963 Lincoln Continental, a 1964 Park Lane, a 1968 LTD and a 1966 Thunderbird.
Some of the items I DO recognize as having no particular Mustang-related applications but none-the-less, if anybody has any information including standard Parts numbers, Ford engineering or Ford service part numbers, that would be of great help. (if you have the time to help out)

Any discussion regarding these parts is also welcome. I can get closer images (and measurements) of any of the items if needed for further discussion.

jwc66k:
"Toys-R-Us" for adults. (Include Home Depot.)
Jim

67gtasanjose:
I'll start off with the smaller of the two Bushings or Grommets. Fits in 7/8" diameter holes. Looks to be an AMK number B-10234 (page 138) C3AB-14603-C
I believe it has 65-66 Mustang headlight harness applications. Found at headlights of the 66 Thunderbird.

67gtasanjose:
There are 3 metal wiring clips, rubber dipped. AMK numbers B-10726 & B-13430, 372047-S page 145

67gtasanjose:
I have had a member request availability of this harness plastic wire retainer I removed from a 68 LTD,  off of the driver side inner fender.

My concern at this moment is if it has any 1967 Mustang applications. If I do need it for my rebuild, I then certainly wouldn't want to let it go. If not, it will be going to that fellow member. The only place I could figure it MIGHT go on a 67 would be near the Battery or under the Battery or perhaps at the Alternator wiring. I seem to recall a similar couple under the dash, up high in the kick panel but I do not think this is one of those clips. (I temporarily lost my Electrical Assembly Manual too!)

As with many other items pictured in the first post, I am simply trying locate a few items I needed, while also trying to establish any applications of these items onto any other vintage Mustangs. It would also be a great bi-product if by chance it also could help others in locating some of these pieces themselves (as in what vehicles I located these items on).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version