1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1967 Mustang

67 NSS bypass and B/U light harness label

(1/2) > >>

Bossbill:
The recent flurry of activity on NSS for 65/6 got me to searching for the correct label style/color for the 4 prong NSS switch bypass and B/U light harness on 67 4 speed cars.
Since there are early 2x2 prongs and 1x4 prongs I'm looking for a picture or information on the later 1x4 prong version of the harness label.

Thanks!

midlife:
I have quite a few of these...let me look...be right back.  I have at least a dozen, mostly with manual bypass.  None, however, have stickers.  Sorry.

Bossbill:
That reminds me of my harness -- it has wires and plugs but no neutral safety switch!
Or label.

1967 eight barrel:
Bill, when you refer to label I assume you're talking about the factory part number tag? If so, I may be able to help.

-Keith

Bossbill:

--- Quote from: 1967 eight barrel on February 20, 2018, 01:51:02 AM ---Bill, when you refer to label I assume you're talking about the factory part number tag? If so, I may be able to help.
                                                                                                              -Keith

--- End quote ---

Keith -- that would be appreciated. There is the colored part number tag/label and usually another white label with a maker's code on it.
On some of the other harnesses in my car the colored tag/labels look to have a transparent tape covering over the paper label.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version