Author Topic: NPD Silver Springs January 9 & 10 2010 BIG "fun" ALL FORD SHOW-Florida  (Read 2028 times)

Offline C5ZZKGT

• Gold Level Subscriber
Coming up January 9 & 10 2010 is the 16th annual Ford & Mustang roundup at the world famous Silver Springs theme park in Ocala, Florida.
I signed up back in September to try & get in under the first 1000 cars for a free entry/pass but ended up getting #1185, so my guess is even with the bad economy right now that this will big the largest show there to date.
Ocala is a great area, and Silver Springs is a nice setting for a car show.
Please come and join us!

Offline NEFaurora

Too bad, This is usually an awesome show.. My definite favorite.  It was so cold in OCALA, FL this past January (A record) that it was like 31-34 degrees and rainy... Only 600 cars actually showed up... I'm surprised any showed up at all.. I did'nt even go because the weather was so bad... Usually around 1600 cars show up for this event, and it's usually 72-74 degrees!

Oh, Well, I'm looking forward to next year (January 2011)....and I'm sure Rick Schmidt from NPD is too..

Tony K.

Tony Kovar (NEFaurora@aol.com)
1965 Mustang Convertible 200 cid 3spd manual
1966 Mustang Convertible Sprint 200 C4 Auto
2007 Mustang Convertible V6 Auto with "Pony Package".
1966 Mustang Sprint 200 Registry Owner/Moderator
MCA#70001

Offline C5ZZKGT

• Gold Level Subscriber
Tony, It was in the high teens with the wind-chill on Saturday morning up there, my car was in an enclosed trailer, and the engine still being a bit tight we couldn't get it started!!
We DID walk in and look at other folks cars, AND went to the GREAT GREAT BBQ over at NPD Saturday night, it was Soooo cold then that most everyone ate inside on the glass display cases!
We've been there for many years and have endoured both very hot and very cold temps-you never know up there, its kinda like being up north.-Rick