Author Topic: End of year Thanks......  (Read 2455 times)

Offline Sluggo

• Dark Overlord
End of year Thanks......
« on: December 28, 2009, 06:05:12 PM »
I don't spend as much time here as I'd like to.
Doing two full time jobs right now until June '10, keeping StangFix going and trying to find time for 3 Mustangs I've got waiting on me. Enough whining already.

I'd like to take a moment during the lull that this week brings to personally thank Charles and Jeff for making this site into the smooth machine that it is. They have brought it way farther than I expected it to be at this point.

Charles and Jeff, You two have done a fabulous job here and I can't wait to see what the next year brings!

Thanks to all the members also. Without you, none of this matters.

Thanks,

Randy
MCA 55330 | 69 Mach1 | 427 Stroker | 29 Model A Murray Town Car | 4 Banger

Offline aslan

Re: End of year Thanks......
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 06:14:37 PM »
Knowing both Jeff and Charles, you couldn't have picked two better guys to head up this site.
Stan

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 08:58:45 PM »
Randy your post saves me from the planned PM (you beat me to it) - A BIG thanks for the opportunity and putting up with me as I kept moving the furniture around the first few weeks.

We're off to a great start - almost 300 members in these first months and we're number one on many of the major search engines.  Was really impressed and surprised how quickly so many jumped on board early in the game to show their support. A humble thank you to all of you.

Lots of things to do but thanks Randy for providing a place to do them.

Happy new year for one and all.

Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline CharlesTurner

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 10:51:35 PM »
Randy, I am humbled that you proposed the creation of this site and even more by handing the keys over to Jeff and I.  We owe you a great debt of gratitude. 

So far, we have a very impressive list of members here and a wealth of knowledge.  Looking forward to 2010 and what we can do with concoursmustang.com!

Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin

Offline Skyway65

• Gold Level Subscriber
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 11:46:02 PM »
Jeff and Charles thanks for all of your help, great site here! ;)
Gary Schweitzer
MCA #00181
Traverse City, MI

"A work of art in the form of a Mustang"

Offline Sluggo

• Dark Overlord
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 09:58:19 PM »
Randy, I am humbled that you proposed the creation of this site and even more by handing the keys over to Jeff and I.  We owe you a great debt of gratitude. 

So far, we have a very impressive list of members here and a wealth of knowledge.  Looking forward to 2010 and what we can do with concoursmustang.com!
It was a long time coming. There is most certainly a Who's Who of Mustang knowledge here.
I am the one that is humbled.
Thanks again!
MCA 55330 | 69 Mach1 | 427 Stroker | 29 Model A Murray Town Car | 4 Banger