Author Topic: 9T02H FMX, PS, PDB & AC - The new guy from Germany  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Buiaka

9T02H FMX, PS, PDB & AC - The new guy from Germany
« on: November 27, 2012, 03:44:38 AM »
Hi all,

im new here so i want to introduce myself.
My name is Christopher and i live in Warthausen, Germany.
Since last year i own a 1969 Mach1 H-code built in Metuchen, with FMX-transmission, power steering, power brakes, and A/C. These are all original options like ordered in Atlanta.
I spent a lot of money for this car and still had to do a lot of work. We rebuilt my Engine last Winter. Now it has all upgrades to be a 4V-Engine.
4V-Intake original 69 manifold, 4V  600cfm Edelbrock-carb (ok not concours correct ;D) and flattop pistons.
We rebuilt my front suspension (springs, shock absorbers, control arms, tie rods, all rubber stuff, shelby drop etc.) and the brake system (new Brake booster, proportioning valve, some brake lines, new springs for the drum brakes, new power discs etc.), new gasket set to the power steering pump, new power steering hoses, new control valve, new power cylinder ram, new alternator, coil spring, starter solenoid.
I repaired the rimblow switch and the clock, rebuilt the automatic shift lever (new bushings, rubber stuff, new handle). The A/C is nearly new (rebuilt Tecumseh Compressor, new evaporation valve, new hoses, new drier). Rebuilt original 24" radiator, all new radiator and heater hoses.
I made a lot of stuff. Maybe i forgot something to list here. It was stoo much.
Now i want to do it perfect. My car needs some more engine decals.

I hope to get some good information and nice contact here.

greets

Christopher
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 10:33:41 PM by J_Speegle »

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: The new guy from Germany
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 05:19:32 AM »
Welcome hope you find the site useful. If you start a thread in the 69/70 section we can get those decal that came in the kit off and others placed correctly.

Again welcome think there are at least 6-10 German's currently here as members and plenty of others just watching
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline priceless

• Silver Level Subscriber
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 05:40:43 PM »
Welcome. Nice Mach from Germany.

Offline MattDoscher

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 12:49:38 AM »
Welcome!  You will find this site very useful and informative w/ plenty of helpful members!
Matt Doscher
5F07C395128
Caspian Blue exterior, Palomino deluxe interior.

Offline 79mustangcobra

Re: 9T02H FMX, PS, PDB & AC - The new guy from Germany
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 01:11:35 PM »
Welcome,glad you are here
1979 Mustang Cobra 5.0
2P Red and 1C Black

Stock never goes out of style
MCA #70281
Proverbs 3:5-6