Author Topic: Storm Damage From Russo and Steele Auction  (Read 3152 times)

Offline 66fastback

Storm Damage From Russo and Steele Auction
« on: January 25, 2010, 02:58:44 PM »
Here are some pictures from the Russo and Steele auction this past weekend.  Lots of damaged cars, including some Mustangs.  These are not my pictures, just posting the link.

https://sites.google.com/a/allclassicsllc.com/www/home/2010-russo-and-steele-damages

Offline ChrisV289

Re: Storm Damage From Russo and Steele Auction
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 04:05:22 PM »
Yeah it was sad to see these cars in person...I hope they have restore most of them.  I think the 70 superbird got hit the hardest...Locals news article said something about the Tucker getting some minor damage but I didnt see anything...
Chris
1965 Honey Gold Fastback (SJ 10/29/64)
1965 Caspian Blue Fastback (SJ 06/03/65)
2009 V6 Mustang Coupe

Offline gjz30075

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 08:54:30 AM »
I had read somewhere that the shop who did the restoration on the Tucker offered to fix the damage for the new owner.    No details beyond that, ie, if its gratis or not, etc.
Greg Z

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 04:04:12 PM »
I had read somewhere that the shop who did the restoration on the Tucker offered to fix the damage for the new owner.    No details beyond that, ie, if its gratis or not, etc.

A number of the shop built cars going across the block offered to repair/repaint and ship the car to the new owners on free of charge to the buyer
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline yelostang

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 02:28:22 PM »
Barret had some cars outside in the rains-never heard any comments on that. DID, though, see a sad pic.......A 57 Plymouth, in the rain with a w/shield sign 29 Miles! Sad!

Offline svo2scj

• Car Collector and home to WHEEL CITY FAIRLANE
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 10:44:35 PM »

A number of the shop built cars going across the block offered to repair/repaint and ship the car to the new owners on free of charge to the buyer

JEFF-were you there ?  For some reason I though you woun't this year -Didn't look for you!   (Was pretty busy with the sale of our cars anyway)  I had to get out of there !

EVERYONE I was with was a 365 series guy !  Those 429 Cougar guys are nuts !

Mark
1969 R Code , Sportsroof (non Mach) W Axle
AB , Standard Interior  San Jose built 4/22/1969