3rd Generation 1979 - 1993 > 1979 - 1993

Fantastic restoration blog for a 88 LX

(1/4) > >>

79mustangcobra:
http://aquary.wordpress.com

Great attention to detail

67gtasanjose:
A labor of love, without a doubt. I imagine, had I ever bought a car new, as Keith did and sold it a year later, I may have also attempted hunting it down too. I have to say, I probably would NOT have persued it after seeing the first set of pictures and I absolutely KNOW I would have lost heart after seeing the San Diego pictures! WOW!
I give his wife the most credit (behind the scenes) of his blog. What a trooper! Not very many would have road cross country in a jalopy as that Fox trap was! Talk about a road-trip! A road trip from hell! Suprised he ever had a kid after that! ;)

Thanks for sharing,
Richard

BobV:
Wow - that's a great blog. 
Bookmarked that one!

79mustangcobra:

--- Quote from: 67gtasanjose on July 25, 2014, 07:25:20 AM ---A labor of love, without a doubt. I imagine, had I ever bought a car new, as Keith did and sold it a year later, I may have also attempted hunting it down too. I have to say, I probably would NOT have persued it after seeing the first set of pictures and I absolutely KNOW I would have lost heart after seeing the San Diego pictures! WOW!
I give his wife the most credit (behind the scenes) of his blog. What a trooper! Not very many would have road cross country in a jalopy as that Fox trap was! Talk about a road-trip! A road trip from hell! Suprised he ever had a kid after that! ;)

Thanks for sharing,
Richard

--- End quote ---

Lol, well said Richard!

KevinMac:
Great post...except that I got 0 work done this morning while reading it all!

He is local to me, I may have to find him. He looks like a wealth of knowledge!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version