Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Parts / Re: Dual Red Lines
« Last post by markb0729 on Today at 02:27:45 AM »
This radial by Coker Tire looks almost like a classic bias ply tire.  To bad they don't have a dual redline version...  yet.

https://www.cokertire.com/tires/styles/radial-tires/firestone-wide-oval-radial-redlines.html
1965 - 1970 Shelby / Re: Shelby Tag
« Last post by Bob Gaines on Today at 02:25:48 AM »
I have a friend who purchased a 66 coupe that has this Shelby tag on it. I know that there were no Shelby coupes, I just want to know about the tag.
Is it a repro?
It is a repro.
Thanks. Itís green/white off the harness, Iíll look for same tomorrow.
1965 - 1970 Shelby / Shelby Tag
« Last post by ruppstang on Today at 12:13:33 AM »
I have a friend who purchased a 66 coupe that has this Shelby tag on it. I know that there were no Shelby coupes, I just want to know about the tag.
Is it a repro?
Drivetrain / Re: 390 Engine/trans Dating
« Last post by carguytroy on December 15, 2017, 11:41:16 PM »
I recently did what you are talking about. I was able to find a 390 block and intake on local craigslist, locate a set of heads by Search Tempest (national Craigslist), and a want ad on FE forum got me the rest of the engine parts. All within 2 months of my build date.

Cool. That helps. Iíll check out Search Tempest and keep sniffing around on the local classifieds. Thereís a few things I see on eBay that look interesting too.
The low fuel wire color is green/white.  All 67's had the low fuel line run down the driver's side; all 68's ran down the passenger side.
« Last post by Brian Conway on December 15, 2017, 08:17:07 PM »
 author=jwc66k
- and is not concourse correct.
Jim

I realize that.  Brian
« Last post by jwc66k on December 15, 2017, 08:09:35 PM »
While that tire is a dual stripe tire it is not a radial -
- and is not concourse correct.
Jim
« Last post by Brian Conway on December 15, 2017, 07:29:18 PM »
Thanks for the reply.  While that tire is a dual stripe tire it is not a radial.  I am thinking I do prefer a radial.  So the tire I posted looks like the compromise ?  Radial and dual stripes.  Brian
General Discussion / Re: This Time of Year Wishes
« Last post by jwc66k on December 15, 2017, 07:26:38 PM »
As those in my two heritages would say, Mele Kelikimaka and Wesoly Boze Narodzenie.
Jim
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10