2nd Generation 1974 - 1978 > 1974 - 1978

Beautiful 1976 Mustang Cobra II - Blue with White Stripes - 16,000 Miles

(1/2) > >>

79mustangcobra:
I love this car.  It does not have a V8, but who cares.  I would love to see this at MCA events

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/ford/mustang-cobra/1846075.html?refer=news

WT8095:
Sweet looking car! Good to see a II getting some love!

Note: the photo you posted will disappear when the ad is closed, since it's linked from Hemmings and not uploaded directly to CMF.

Smokey 15:
 I didn't know the Cobra II was available with a V6. I don't know why anyone would want one. Kinda like the guy with all the leathers and Harley tatoos who rides a Spree. I've owned about 8 IIs, one was a Cobra and one a Mach1, both 302s.

79mustangcobra:

--- Quote from: WT8095 on June 23, 2016, 12:19:19 PM ---Sweet looking car! Good to see a II getting some love!

Note: the photo you posted will disappear when the ad is closed, since it's linked from Hemmings and not uploaded directly to CMF.

--- End quote ---

Good point, I corrected this.  Thanks

GhiaBill:
The V6 was actually the standard engine in the Cobra II. You could either upgrade to the 302 V8 or even special order the 4 cylinder if you wanted. I have seen at least one 4 cylinder for sale over the years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version