Author Topic: 67 trunk light wire  (Read 4052 times)

Online 67gtasanjose

• "Take the MUSTANG PLEDGE"
Re: 67 trunk light wire
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2018, 07:49:59 AM »
Does anyone happen to have the wire clip that is molded to the wire for sale? I would buy the segment of wire with the retainer/clip if so. As for the grommet: AMK make them.

-Keith

Do you have an AMK number? I know they make one for the hood lamp wiring and I know they make one for some of the earlier Mustang headlamp wiring but at least in their catalog I've never saw one for the trunk lamp wiring which is about 1 1/8 inch,  if my recollection is correct.
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Well Optioned
2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments

Offline 1967 eight barrel

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2018, 03:50:36 AM »
It was made onto the wire. I thought perhaps someone had a wire they could cut off with it on.

-Keith
Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

Every boy looks skyward with longing dreams of flight. Finding shapes in scattered clouds, wishing on falling stars ideas are born.

Online 67gtasanjose

• "Take the MUSTANG PLEDGE"
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2018, 05:16:39 AM »
Do you have an AMK number? I know they make one for the hood lamp wiring and I know they make one for some of the earlier Mustang headlamp wiring but at least in their catalog I've never saw one for the trunk lamp wiring which is about 1 1/8 inch,  if my recollection is correct.

Sorry, I did not read your question correctly, THIS RESPONSE ^^^ above was about the grommet, I think I got mixed up with another discussion going on at the same time.
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Well Optioned
2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments