Author Topic: "Brass Plate" Cars - Ford Exec Cars  (Read 10117 times)

Offline specialed

Re: "Brass Plate" Cars - Ford Exec Cars
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2011, 10:30:41 PM »
Tim are you talking about the 69 shelby operations meetings june 24th 68 note  #8 brass tag system and july 1st meeting they said company wide brass tag system not needed and each location can develop system for their assigned cars. These meetings run thru spring 69 and cover changes made to 69 shelbys

Offline TLea

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2011, 11:10:27 PM »
Tim are you talking about the 69 shelby operations meetings june 24th 68 note  #8 brass tag system and july 1st meeting they said company wide brass tag system not needed and each location can develop system for their assigned cars. These meetings run thru spring 69 and cover changes made to 69 shelbys
I believe that the same one Ed. Its the same one that you had at Tulsa last year and had the memo about the 68 Shelby that had to be destroyed (can't remember the car #)
Tim Lea  Shelby concours judge MCA, SAAC, Mid America

Offline Yepitsacj

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 08:56:30 PM »
I too have a lease car that was delivered to Philco Ford headquarters in Philadelphia in 1968.  Is there any suggestion to determine to whom the car was delivered?  I had the full Marti but I'm curious about the car's history.